Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Foodie Post - Rabbit in the Moon


A few weeks ago, Tom and I (along with our trusty breakfast buddies), headed to Rabbit in the Moon, a little place in North Fremantle, for a delicious Sunday brunch. 

It was our first time at this cafe and I have to say I was pretty impressed from the moment I walked in - all the decor is just so bright and fun!

Aside from the lovely interiors, I was also pretty pleased with the breakfast selection (which is really the important part) - as it had a few slightly different options, along with the usual eggs/bacon/avocado (you know, the standard breakfast situation).

I have to admit, I chose my meal - the Coconut Mango Chia Pudding - based on the gorgeous pics I'd seen on Instagram, and luckily I wasn't disappointed, either by the taste or the presentation - just look how pretty that thing is - almost too beautiful to eat!

Tom was also very happy with his choice of the Kaya waffles - "American style waffles with creamy kaya puree, sweet maple, popping candy mascarpone topped with seasonal fruits" - Popping Candy?! Yes please! :)

Our friends chose the more typical breakfast of Eggs Benedict and the Baked Eggs, and both received the thumbs up.

I have to say that the service was great too, with all the staff being really welcoming and friendly, (and I didn't feel too awkward taking so many photos!)
We haven't been back yet, but it's definitely somewhere we'll return to and I recommend checking it out if you're looking for a new breakfast spot in Perth!


Hope you're having a great day!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

6 comments :

  1. The place looks really cute. And I love edible flowers so much.
    www.NYLH.org ( NEW YORK ✈ LONDON ✈ HERVEY BAY )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that breakfast looks so yummy! Wish I could order that somewhere T.T

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so yum! Hopefully you can find something similar where you live! :) (or maybe you could even try making it yourself?) :) xx

      Delete
  3. This place looks oh so divine! Absolutely loving how vibrant and eye-catchingly gorgeous both the scrummy food and the idealistic interiors look ;) <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! The place is just so cute isn't it?! Definitely adds to the whole experience! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished