Monday 23 May 2016

My Style Diary - Coral and Denim


So... the first post since my rambly, longwinded spiel about about how I'm going to be "moving away" from fashion blogging, and taking Lauren Loves Laughter in a new direction... and I do yet another style diary post! *shakes head*

The thing is, I've had these photos just sitting here for ages, so I thought I may as well share them! Sure, it's not the most exciting outfit ever, but it's one of my favourites, and showcases a few of the very well worn items in my Autumn Capsule Wardrobe.  My go-to boyfriend jeans (the comfiest jeans ever!), a simple but bright top to add a splash of colour and fun, and my trusty black pointed flats. The capsule wardrobe experiment is still going strong, although I have to say I am missing my summery dresses now that the cooler weather has hit!

Anyway, I hope you're having a great Monday night!
I'm about to go to sleep 'cause I'm a grandma ;)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Trenery
Jeans - Seven For All Mankind
Shoes - Country Road
Necklace - Saba
Bag - Country Road
Watch - Calvin Klein

2 comments :

  1. Glad to see you return whatever the format! I really like those jeans, I have yet to find a pair of boyfriend jeans that don't make me look like a total frump. Doesn't stop me from wearing them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ;) Thanks!
      Those jeans were a lucky find - I always seem to find the best jeans when I'm not actually looking for them! (a bit of an investment but totally worth it!) xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished