Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Style Diary - A simple shorts and t-shirt kind of day

The temperature on the weekend and the past few days has been scorching (reaching into the 40's), so on these kind of days I just like to stay really comfortable and try to stay cool. 

I love wearing a white t-shirt and denim shorts any time, but particularly when it gets super hot! It's such a clean, relaxed look and because it's so simple you can do so many different things with your accessories. Here I'm just wearing my white Thomas Sabo watch, some bracelets, a long necklace and a white flower headband. Long necklaces are my favourite way to accessories T-shirts, and I love the pop of colour that my bright pink wallet gives. It was a birthday present from some family friends and I love it so much!

What are your favourite things to wear when the weather heats up?















What I'm Wearing
T-shirt - Mango
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - From Paris
Wallet - Charles and Keith (in Singapore)
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and from Paris
Necklace - Rapture
Headband - Forever New

Love Lauren xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished