Thursday 24 April 2014

My Style Diary - Easter Outfit (and my 100th Blog Post!)






Hello hello :)

So this is my 100th blog post! Quite an exciting milestone! Kind of crazy seeing as it really doesn't feel like I've been blogging for long at all! 

This is what I wore for Easter this year, just a very simple outfit, but I thought the pastel colours were quite Easter appropriate :) 
I found this top in Topshop when I was in Malaysia and it was love at first sight. The colours are so very "Lauren" and I've been really liking plaid recently.
Another recent purchase is this beautiful ring that I picked up at the Boulevard Markets a couple of weeks ago by a local designer called Jonte. I've always been drawn to statement rings and I just couldn't pass up this stunning piece. 

Anyway, a short and sweet post today :)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Pilgrim
Sandals - Steve Madden
Bag - Jigsaw
Rings - Jonte and from San Gimignano

2 comments :



  1. I love pastel colours and you've co-ordinated yours perfectly! The nail polish shade is gorgeous and I love your ring, so pretty!
    Statement rings are right up my street too, you just can beat them (:

    Congratulations on your 100th blog post; you've got a wonderful blog here and I very much look forward to reading more <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished