Thursday 5 June 2014

My Style Diary - You Make Me Happy







Heya :)

So yet another jeans and t-shirt combo... 

These grey jeans have taken the crown for "comfiest jeans I own" at the moment which obviously then translates to "the only jeans I want to wear".
There's also just something about the grey colour that I'm loving - they're just that little bit more interesting than my basic black jeans, but can be dressed up or down just as easily.
 I've already included them in a few blog posts, and you can probably expect to see many more over the next few months. When I find something I love I tend to just stick with it, only problem is it can get a tad boring when it comes to sharing my outfits on this blog!
Ah well...I'm an outfit repeater and not ashamed of it! :p


Lauren
xxx

Top - H&M
Jeans - Country Road
Boots - All Saints
Necklace - Saba
Jacket - H&M

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished