Friday 31 July 2015

Melbourne Travel Diary - Day 2

We started off our second day in Melbourne by heading to the train station (stopping for coffee in Hosier Lane) to make our way to a cute little breakfast place called Little Big Sugar Salt. I'll admit the only reason I picked this place was because of their Instagram photos, and luckily we weren't disappointed! 


The food was delicious - Tom's croque monsieur was the best, but my pancakes were pretty good too, and that blueberry (plus a tonne of other ingredients that I can't remember now) smoothie was so yum :)
After breakfast we walked around exploring the area and then of course had to do a little shopping!



We ended the night with dinner and a long walk (a lot of walking was done on this trip!) along the Southbank. A pretty awesome second day and a great way to spend my birthday!

2 comments :

  1. I love your photos, they make me want to go to Melbourne straight away.

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle! It's an awesome place! :) xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished