Sunday 21 February 2016

My Style (and Travel) Diary - White Lace and Denim at Kate's Berry Farm



Good morning! (or afternoon... or evening...)

So it's Sunday morning and I'm sitting here with my tea and avocado toast and going through more Tasmania photos. There's something so relaxing about blogging on a Sunday morning - it makes me feel very calm and zen (and I've been a little stressed out lately, so it's a nice change!)

This particular day, we decided to take it easy and just relax. We had a slow start to the morning, enjoying a cup of tea outside and appreciating the amazing view. We were staying at Hamptons on the Bay* in Swansea, and it's such a beautiful place.
We then went for a walk down to the beach, and later decided to check out Kate's Berry Farm, which was just a short drive from where we were staying. Here we had the yummiest raspberry pie I have ever eaten - I highly recommend it!

As usual when it comes to relaxing days, I opted for wearing my comfy boyfriend jeans and paired them with my favourite white top. I've probably raved about this top numerous times already, but it really is my failsafe - "just throw it on and feel fabulous" top.
That lace detail gets me every time - it's pretty and feminine, but not at all fussy, and helps make a very simple outfit that little bit more special. Do you have a particular piece like that in your wardrobe?

Anyway, I hope you have a great Sunday!


Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Topshop
Jeans - 7 for all mankind
Shoes - Roxy
Sunglasses - Rayban
Watch - Calvin Klein


*Hamptons on the Bay happens to be my parent's place, so we were lucky enough to stay there for free, but it really is a gorgeous place so I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you're looking for accommodation in Swansea. They have a main house if you have a larger group, as well as a number of smaller cabins available :)

4 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous location! I love that white top so much, and it looks fab with boyfriend jeans. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Yeah, I'm a little bit in love with this top! hehe :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. That sunshine is making me mega jealous. As is the fact that your family have that amazing place! How lucky to be able to go there and escape it all. Also your outfit looks great, very cool and classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel :) Yes I do feel very lucky! You should definitely try to visit Tasmania one day - it is so beautiful! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished