Monday 21 March 2016

My Style (and Travel) Diary - Stripes and the BEST raspberry ice-cream


So we're getting close to the end of my Tasmania photos... it's been really nice slowly making my way through them, remembering the little details and what a great holiday we had. 

These photos are from our second last day as we were making our way from Cradle Mountain to Launceston. We of course had to stop somewhere for breakfast, and the Raspberry Farm Cafe didn't disappoint. We also managed to fit in an ice-cream after breakkie and I'm pretty sure it was the best sorbet I've ever had. The raspberries in Tassie were just soo good - I wish we could get ones like that here! 

As usual I was wearing a pretty relaxed, comfy outfit. I never used to be that into stripes, but they've grown on me lately and this top has been getting a lota love. I particularly love pairing it with a red lip and my ray ban sunnies. It makes me feel a little more glamourous :)

Anyway, I'm gonna leave it at that today - I hope you've had a nice Monday. To be honest mine has been pretty crappy as I woke up with a migraine :( but fortunately feeling quite  a bit better now. I've basically been trying to just rest all day, but at least I've managed to do one somewhat productive thing, now that I've written this post.  Sorry to end on a low note -  but this blog is kinda a "diary" of sorts for me, and I do like to include little bits of what is really going on from time to time. Do any of you suffer from migraines too? I'm fortunate in that I don't get them too often, but they really do knock me down and it's pretty sucky when you lose a whole day because you literally can't function properly. 

Anyway enough complaining!
Have a great Monday night

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx


Top - Roxy
Jeans - Country Road
Shoes - Roxy
Bag - Jigsaw
Sunnies - Ray ban

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished