Thursday 23 June 2016

My Style Diary - Polka Dots


These photos were taken back in March and I've been a little tardy with sharing them! I absolutely love this dress - the polka dot fabric is so fun and fresh and the fitted bodice with the flared out skirt is right up my alley.  It's definitely on the shorter side, but given that I love everything else about it, that can be forgiven ;)
Paired with red lipstick and Ray Ban sunnies (which I forgot to wear for the photos!) it definitely has a bit of a 1950's/Taylor Swift feel to it. (You know I love Taylor Swift!)

The day these photos were taken, I had brunch with a couple of my friends (my bridesmaids!) and then we went wedding dress shopping for the first time! It was a pretty fun and exciting day, but it was also a little overwhelming because we went on a Saturday and it was so busy! If you happen to also be wedding dress shopping, I definitely recommend going on a weekday if possible because the experience is so much better and more personal!

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for today - trying to keep it short and sweet after last weeks mammoth post! ;)

I hope you're having a great day!

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Mooloola - from City Beach Surfwear
Sandals - Windsor Smith
Watch - Calvin Klein

2 comments :

  1. That's such a cute dress! Definitely good for wedding dress shopping. I found it helped to dress up for the occasion because when I felt good, I magically thought the dresses all looked so much better on me, ha! Actually that works for normal shopping, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! hehe yeah great tip! It makes such a difference when you have your hair nice and maybe a little makeup on too - you can get more of an idea of what it will actually all look like when it comes together :) xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished