Monday 6 February 2017

My Style Diary - A Pinafore with Pineapples!


Helloo! :)

Today I have a quick outfit post from the weekend that I wanted to share.

I was having a big wardrobe clear out and streamlining my summer capsule wardrobe (a little late in the season I know but my excuse is that we were away for a big chunk of summer) and I've decided that I can now quite accurately define my style  as  "effortless", "classic" and "playful".
I either love outfits that are really simple and classic (like a white top with blue jeans for example) or things with bright quirky prints - think fruit, stars, birds, flowers, polka dots... Anything that just adds a fun twist and a splash of colour!

I feel like this pinafore definitely ticks the playful and fun box with its cute pineapple print!
It was just a really easy and comfy outfit to throw on as I was running out to brunch with friends :)

I hope you had a lovely weekend and that your Monday has treated you well!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Pinafore - Dangerfield
Top - Country Road
Sandals - Windsor Smith
Bag - Country Road

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished