Sunday 30 April 2017

Home Inspiration


A few photos from a home open we stopped by a few weeks back.

I've always loved the idea of living in a "New York loft style" apartment, so when I saw that an old warehouse in Fremantle had been turned into these  gorgeous apartments, I just had to stop by and take a peak (a little cheekily as we're not looking to buy at all!)

There's something about those high ceilings, exposed wooden beams and that lovely red brick feature wall, not to mention the beautiful arched windows, that I just adore. 

I've definitely decided that my favourite interior style is the "industrial" look (maybe with a little "rustic/country" thrown in) and we've been slowly building our furniture collection to reflect that (thank you West Elm)

We don't quite have the apartment/house to match just yet, but I'm filing these photos away for future reference! :p

I'd love to hear what your dream home would look like :)

Have a lovely Sunday!

Lauren
xxx

4 comments :

  1. That is a very cool apartment. I think I wouldn't feel cool enough to live in it! My taste in home decor varies wildly depending on where I am. Mostly whenever I see a beautifully styled place that's my new favourite style! I'm hopeless at interior decor so it's great when shops make it easy (eg West Elm... their stuff is so pretty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I change my mind quite frequently too! ... but I do keep coming back to this style :)
      West Elm is just amazing (if only it wasn't quite so pricey! haha) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with that exposed brick. Living in DC has taught me I have a real love for brick and open concept cause the apartments here are soooo small

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely a big fan of open plan - feels so much more spacious! xx

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished