Saturday 11 May 2013

My Style Diary - A day full of food!












 Hello :)

So it's Saturday night and I'm sitting here typing with a heat pack on my neck because my neck is killing me! I was "studying" today (by studying I mean just doing some dental related reading while Tom was doing actual work on his thesis), and I probably wasn't sitting in the best position. Silly Lauren! :p

Anyway, this is what I wore yesterday. Tom and I went for breakfast, and I had the best french toast I've ever eaten (see above photo, doesn't it look delicious?!) Later on, I went and met up with my mum for lunch and then at night my friend cooked a  "Mexican Feast" for us. It was a great day filled with two of my favourite things - catching up with some of my favourite people and eating amazing food! (not so good for my health...but...oh well...)

I really need to start getting into my "healthy eating" kick. I go through phases where I will be really healthy for a while, and then I'll go through a "Whatever...it's yummy I'll just eat whatever I want" kind of phase. I'm going to make a conscious effort this week to make better choices!

Anyway, I don't really have much more to say tonight, so I'll leave it at that. I hope you're having a lovely Satuday night :)

What I'm Wearing
Jacket - from Hong Kong, I think the brand was "Tokito"
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Shoes - Country Road
Scarf - from Cambridge
Black top - Dotti
Bag - Jigsaw
Ring - Wild Lily Empire

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished