Saturday 25 May 2013

My Style Diary - Friday Night Florals







Hello there!

This is what I wore out to dinner last night for an early birthday celebration with my family and family friends. We went out for Indian (my favourite food) and had a really lovely night. I was also thoroughly spoiled with some early birthday gifts - a pair of absolutely beautiful rose gold stud earrings and delicious chocolates! (Thank you so much!)

Anyway, I wasn't in the mood to wear a dress yesterday (it's getting too cold!), but I still wanted to feel girlie, so I decided to go with my floral jeans. I've been getting so much wear out of them and I love how they can dress up and add a bit of colour to an outfit, and make me feel just a bit more feminine (but still comfortable and warm!)

For some reason, dresses and skirts are just too much effort for me in winter. I just don't find tights or leggings very comfortable, and find it so much easier just pulling on a pair of pants and a warm knit. What can I say? - I'm lazy! Luckily for me the winters are actually very mild in Perth!

Seeing as we were just going out for dinner I figured I would take the opportunity to wear heels. I love these ones - the colour, the shape, the heel height...perfection... except for the fact that they are the most painful heels I own! 
Ah well... 

My dad is having his "Wine Club" night tonight - they all get together for a meal and bring a bottle of wine each (all wrapped up so they can't see the label), and discuss what they think of the wine/where it's from etc. It's quite funny listening to them - "You can smell the strawberry notes in this one", "Actually I think this one has a slight smell of crushed ants". Lol

Anyway, I think I will leave it at that tonight. I'm going to go have a cup of tea and snuggle up in bed and read.

Goodnight :)

What I'm Wearing
Top - Country Road
Pants - Dotti
Shoes - Wittner
Necklace - a brooch that used to belong to my Great Grandma
Bracelet - not sure, I've had it for years!
Bag - Jigsaw

Lots of Love 
Lauren
xxx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished