Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Style Diary - Biker boots and and sparkly jewels








 Hi there!

So just a quick post today. I wasn't able to take any new outfit pics this weekend, but here are some photos from the weekend before. I've been really loving statement necklaces lately, which is a bit of a change for me. This one was from Portmans, and I picked it up on sale for $4.95! It's not something I would normally feel comfortable wearing (usually I go for much more understated and simple jewellery, and I generally prefer to wear long necklaces), but this one was just too pretty (and too much of a bargain!) to resist! 

Anyway, I hope you're having a great night!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

What I'm Wearing
Jumper - Dotti
Pants - Country Road
Jacket - Forever 21
Necklace - Portmans
Boots - All Saints
Scarf - from London
Bag - Jigsaw


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished