Saturday 22 June 2013

My Style Diary - I just can't resist a cute tee!






Today was a really great day because I had the chance to catch up with two old friends, one of whom I hadn't seen for 5 years! We met up for lunch and a spot of shopping, and it seriously felt like we'd never been apart (despite the fact that we hadn't been in contact for that whole time!) You know how sometimes you catch up with someone who you haven't seen in a while, and it's just sooo awkward?! (Or maybe that's just me...I feel like I'm a rather awkward person). Well this was the complete opposite and I had such a fun, girlie afternoon, just chatting, eating delicious food, and playing around with makeup in David Jones. I even told them about my little blog, (which until then, only my mum and boyfriend knew about). 

I still feel a bit weird about the fact that I actually have a blog... I guess it's because I don't consider myself a particularly fashionable person. I just like to dress up in clothes that I like, and I don't really follow trends or anything like that. Most of the time I choose comfort over looks, and my past few posts haven't been particularly exciting. Which then makes me think "why am I blogging?" I guess the answer is "that it's fun!" I like being able to scroll back through my outfits (some that I love, others that I'm not so sure about), and being reminded of what I was doing that day, what mood I was in etc. It's a nice little diary, which I hope to continue for quite some time.

Anyway, the above is not actually what I wore today. My tripod is still yet to be replaced, and I haven't had a chance to rope anyone into taking photos for me! Also, my sister has packed away the camera I was using to take with her to Europe, so I'm going to be pulling out "the big fancy camera"... and that may take a little while for me to figure out as I'm not the best with complicated cameras!
 Enough of the rambling and excuses! These photos were taken ages ago, and although it's not the most exciting outfit, it is very "typical Lauren", on a lazy "comfy" day. I love cute t-shirts, and my Mum brought this one back for me from Singapore. I love the heart printed cardigan too - it's super soft and warm, and was crazy cheap from Forever 21 in New York!

What I'm Wearing
Top - Pull and Bear
Cardigan - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Aldo
Bag - Jigsaw

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished