Sunday 28 July 2013

My Style Diary - There's no place like home...







Hello :)

I like to think of these as my "Dorothy shoes".  I always wanted a pair of Ruby Slippers when I was little, and was thrilled when I found these ones a few years ago from Marie Claire.  I'm slightly undecided though about whether I think the red top and shoes is too matchy-matchy, or if I do in fact like it. What do you think?

Speaking of The Wizard of Oz, I'm actually going to my old school's production of it in 2 weeks, which I'm quite excited about. I might just have to pull out my ruby slippers for that too!

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday

Love Lauren
xxx

Top - DKNY Jeans (gift from a friend)
Jeans - Levi's
Shoes - Misano from Marie Claire
Bracelet - Witchery
Belt - from Singapore

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished