Saturday 3 August 2013

My Style Diary - Shades of Blue







Hi there :)

So here is yet another super casual, comfortable outfit. I'm getting a bit sick of the cool weather now and just can't wait for it to warm up so I can start wearing shorts and pretty summer dresses!

Perth weather is actually very mild... but for me it's still pretty chilly, and when I'm cold, all I want to do is snuggle up in a cozy jumper and jeans (which makes for fairly boring outfits).

Ah well... here's the latest of my typical winter "jeans and jumper combination"... 
Maybe the next post will be a little more exciting :p

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Hurley
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Scarf - Valley Girl
Shoes - from Singapore
Watch and Earrings - Thomas Sabo
Bracelet - Pandora

1 comment :

  1. Wow very nice blog this is, in all posting you have wonderful picture's in all picture you look very beautiful. thanks for sharing this picture to all your visitor Visit here for my Canberra Deck Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished