Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Style Diary - I'm a Jeans and T-shirt Kinda Girl...









These photos were taken last weekend when the weather was much sunnier, warmer and lovelier than it has been today (it's been crazy windy, with pouring rain...and I'm sure I heard thunder last night). 

I've actually been sick the past three days and feeling rather horrible, so I've been tucked up in bed doing nothing but sleeping, only venturing outside to go to the Doctor's. For some reason, I can never just get a simple cold! It's never straightforward! Oh well... I don't mean to be complaining... 

Fortunately I've started to feel a bit better this afternoon, and thought I would sit myself up and actually do something. These photos have provided an excellent distraction, reminding me of the lovely weekend I had! 
This is obviously not the most fashion forward outfit, but I love it because it's super comfy, practical and has a really relaxed and laid-back feel. I really am a jeans and t-shirt girl at heart. There's something just so great about the simplicity of throwing on your favourite pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. My favourite way to accessories these outfits is with a long necklace, and this time a trilby. I'm not usually much of a hat wearer, but this one was so cute, and I just think it adds a nice touch to what would otherwise be a bit of a boring outfit. I actually bought this for my little sister (she pulls off hats much better than I do), but stole it for the day! 

I wore this to the Perth Upmarket held at UWA on Sunday. I'll write more about that in my next post, as I have a couple of pictures to share from it!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - H&M (I think...)
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Jigsaw
Necklace and Watch - Thomas Sabo
Hat - Sportsgirl
Bracelet - Pandora


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished