Saturday 2 November 2013

My Style Diary - "Florals? For Spring? Ground breaking."









Hello Hello :)

I hope you're having a lovely Saturday! We've been having such gorgeous weather lately and it's put me in a ridiculously happy mood!

This is what I wore to work this morning (I tend to dress a tad more casually for work on Saturdays). These floral pants have turned out to be a great purchase - I've worn them all year round but I think they're particularly great in spring. 

Anyway, I'm off to get ready for dinner. I'm going out with my best friends and I'm super excited to see them, as I've been a bit of a recluse the past few weeks! 


Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Witchery
Floral Pants - Dotti
Shoes - Trenery
Bag - Jigsaw


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished