Saturday 30 November 2013

My Style Diary - Dreaming of The Shire




Hello :)

As I'm typing this I'm currently in the middle of a Lord of the Rings marathon, involving watching all three movies (extended versions) in one day. At the moment we're about three quarters of the way through the second movie, and it's getting a little tiring.
Don't get me wrong, I like Lord of the Rings, but watching all three in the one day is going to be quite an effort! I've actually only been watching since the middle of the first one, so I'm quite impressed by everyone else's perseverance! 

Watching the movies has definitely made me want to go back to New Zealand. I've been a few times before with my family when I was younger, and I remember it being a really beautiful place. I would particularly love to go on one of the Hobbiton movie set tours and see all the Hobbit houses! 

I really don't have much to say about this outfit today, so I'll just leave you with some pretty pictures of The Shire :)







What I'm Wearing
Top - Witchery
Skirt - Jeans West
Shoes - from Paris
Bag - Jigsaw

Love Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished