Thursday 23 January 2014

My Style Diary - Overalls








Heya :)

Okay, so this isn't exactly the most sophisticated of outfits... what with the combination of the overalls, a bunny riding a scooter and the bright blue nail polish... but you know what... 
sometimes you just feel like dressing up and having a bit of fun :)

I've always loved overalls, they were a staple in my wardrobe when I was little (although they were the full length kind), and wearing them now just takes me back to those days when everything was so much more simple and relaxed.  

I know some people are avidly against them, but I always think it's fun to embrace your inner child... and the short version makes them much more wearable! I think these ones would look super cute worn with Jelly sandals... although it may be taking the "little kid look" a step too far :p

Let me know what you think of overalls... yay or nay? (Don't worry I won't be offended if you hate them!)

Lots of Love
Lauren 
xxx

Overalls - from a little store in Singapore
Top - Pull and Bear
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Nail Polish - Sally Hansen "Pacific Blue"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished