Saturday 12 July 2014

My Style Diary - More Monochrome








Hello :)

So here we have another black and white outfit! I usually like a little colour, but sometimes there's just nothing quite like a classic black and white combo, particularly when you're playing with slightly different cuts, like this cropped jumper. I love the interesting mix of patterns in this jumper, and the cropped style pairs nicely with this high waisted skirt. Maybe a little young looking... but I'm ok with that. 

I had to throw in just a touch of colour with a red lip and these gorgeous earrings. They were a present for my 21st birthday from a good friend of mine and I absolutely love them. The deep ruby red colour is just so beautiful :)

Anyway, I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm currently down south in Margaret River and thoroughly enjoying myself! 

Lots of Love
Lauren
xx

Jumper - Quirky Circus
Skirt - not sure... I've had it for years!
Boots - Urban Soul (From Myer)
Earrings - Thomas Sabo
Rings - Dotti

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished