Saturday 19 July 2014

My Style Diary - Pink Plaid and Grey












Hello!

Last weekend I was lucky enough to escape down to Margaret River for a couple of days, and had the best time just chilling out, going for bush walks and enjoying some yummy food (I seriously love the Margaret River Bakery). It's so beautiful down south in winter - just look at how green everything is!

It may be a little stereotypical, but for some reason I always like pulling out the plaid shirt when I'm spending time in the country. It has a very relaxed, laid back vibe which just seems very appropriate. (Plus I love the fact that I managed to find a more feminine one in typical "Lauren colours" ie: mainly pink).
Add a slouchy beanie and you're all set for a chilled out day!


Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Shirt - Cotton On, Jeans - Country Road, Beanie - Jay Jays, Boots - All Saints, Coat - Forever 21


1 comment :

  1. Margaret River sounds amazing! <3

    I love your jacket and shirt, they go perfectly against the cosy backdrop of forest :) The hat is just oh so pretty too! Glad you had a relaxing time and enjoyed your weekend xo

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished