Wednesday 30 December 2015

My Style (and Travel) Diary - Breakfast at The Hardware Societe



Hello!

Tom and I have been back in Perth for over a week now and I've finally found a little time to have a look through the many photos of what turned out to be a seriously awesome trip to Melbourne and Tasmania. 

These photos were taken on our second day in Melbourne, in the short time we had before jetting off to Hobart.
Of course we had to have breakfast (it's our thing) and The Hardware Societe was top of my list of places to try out.
We weren't disappointed! It was a cute little place with butterflies on the walls and lovely pendant lights, and our seat at the bar area gave us the perfect view of all the yummy food being prepared. 
 I chose the Brioche French Toast while Tom went for a more savoury option with the Croque Madame. Both were delicious! (Although we probably ate a little too much and were both feeling uncomfortably full by the end... I guess that's a sign we enjoyed the food though!)

It was a little chilly in Melbourne, so it was a jeans and t-shirt outfit for the day, with my lightweight navy trench coat over the top. Simple and comfy, but classic - and dressed up tad with a slick of red lipstick (I've been loving red lipstick lately).

Hope you're having a great night!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Roxy
Jeans - Seven for All Mankind
Coat - United Colors of Benetton
Shoes - Roxy
Bag - Jigsaw

2 comments :

  1. The coat really makes the outfit pop. Looking gorgeous as ever La.
    Stay fabulous,
    TC

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished