Friday 11 December 2015

My Style Diary - Pink is My Happy Colour


Hello Hello :)

So right now as I'm writing this post, Tom and I are on holiday! Yay!
 We just arrived here in Hobart this evening, after having an awesome time in Melbourne where we went to see the Taylor Swift concert! (More on that later - it was amazing!!)

Today though,  I have some very colourful photos to share from our first day in Melbourne.
After dropping our bags off at the hotel, we went for a wander and eventually made our way over to Hosier Lane to check out the new street art (it's all completely changed since we were there in May). The colourful murals proved to be the perfect backdrop for a few outfit photos, seeing as I was wearing a very bright pink top!
This was my plane outfit - very simple and comfy, but spiced up a little with a long necklace.

I don't think I've shown this top in many of my blog photos, but I wear it all the time to work. It's such a "feel-good" top and one that I also tend to throw on when I'm feeling a bit "blah", because you just can't be sad or grumpy when you're wearing such a bright, happy colour!

There were a lot of people taking photos of the street art yesterday - even a couple having their wedding photos taken there - so there was a really fun vibe about the place.

Anyway, I'm kind of falling asleep right now,  so I better leave it at that, but there will hopefully be lots more posts coming, so talk to you soon!
In the meantime - let me know if you've ever been to Tassie and if you have any suggestions of things to do or see!

Also... What's your "happy colour?" :)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Top - Trenery
Jeans - 7 For All Mankind
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Jigsaw
Watch - Calvin Klein
Necklace - Mimco

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished