Monday 9 December 2013

My Style Diary - White







Hello :)

I've been having a lovely quiet night to myself, and I'm in a really happy mood at the moment. It's probably due to the fact that Monday is over and we're one day closer to seeing Taylor Swift! 
I'm so excited about it! Her Speak Now concert last  year was amazing and I'm sure this years won't be a disappointment. I've had Red on repeat on my way to and from work for the past ...lets just say quite a while... (yes I am a huge fan...and not ashamed to admit it!)

Anyway, I wore this dress on the weekend and I really love it (even though it is a little on the short side). The lace detailing is so pretty, and white dresses are just perfect for a hot  summer's day. 

I hope you're having a nice night!

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Don't Ask Amanda
Sandals - Therapy
Bag - Jigsaw
Ring - Asos
Watch - Calvin Klein

5 comments :

  1. Love the cutout details on your dress! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are literally so ridiculously beautiful! Ah! White looks stunning against your skin tone and I wish I could pull off a darling little bob like you. I cut my hair that short my freshman year of high school and hated it so much I vowed to never again...but you have me thinking otherwise! I hope you had a blast seeing Taylor Swift! I watched her on the VS Fashion show tonight and was swooning...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Lauren! You are just so so sweet! Yes, Taylor Swift was amazing! She's just so stunning and an amazing performer! My friend and I are now even more in love with her than we were before (and that's saying something!) Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog - it's such an honour because your blog is ones of my absolute favourites! xxx

      Delete
  3. the dress is gorgeous

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished