Saturday 18 October 2014

My Style Diary - Colour Me Happy


Hello Hello!

So far October hasn't been a very successful month in terms of blogging... I don't really have any excuses other than that I just haven't been feeling it, but hopefully the rest of the month will improve... starting off with this summery outfit from a couple of weekends ago :)

While I've said before I have a bit of a thing for neutrals (mainly just white), when the weather warms up I love injecting a bit of colour into my wardrobe.
Warm, sunny days call for bright, cheerful colours to match.

I find wearing fun colours to be one of the easiest ways  to lift my mood and bring a smile to my face. No one can be grumpy when wearing a bright pink shirt and minty-blue nail polish!

What's your go-to "happy colour"?


Lauren
xxx

Top - Sportsgirl
Skirt - Candidate from General Pants
Bag - Jigsaw
Sandals - from Paris
Nailpolish - Essie's Mint Candy Apple


*Random side note* - It just started thundering and pouring with rain as I was finishing off writing this and apparently there's a huge storm coming so this posts doesn't seem particularly seasonally appropriate right now! Ah well... Spring weather is just weird... (but always fun and surprising :))

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished