Sunday 16 November 2014

My Style Diary - Sunny Sunday


Hello hello :)

I hope you've had a great weekend. Mine has been very busy, full of catch ups and ticking things off the to-do list.  As much as I love having a lazy Sunday, I also love the feeling you get when you've actually managed to accomplish a lot of things. It makes me feel like I've made good use of my weekend!

These photos were from last Sunday, a lovely sunny, 35 degree day. I get so excited when the weather starts to really warm up. For me, I feel like everything is easier in summer. It's bright when I wake up, getting dressed is a breeze, and there's just that "summer feeling" with the promise of holidays and Christmas on their way. I'm sure we'll all soon be complaining that it's too bloody hot, but for now, I'm loving the warmer days!

I picked up this dress from the newly opened Topshop, and it's perfect to just throw on for a hot summer's day. Super easy, cool and comfy, but also pretty and girly too.

What's your favourite easy summer outfit?

Lauren
xxx

Dress - Topshop
Sandals - Therapy Shoes
Bag - Trenery
Watch - Calvin Klein

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished