Friday 7 November 2014

October in Pictures


October was one of those months that just seemed to fly by, but at the same time, looking back it seems like a long time ago...

The month started off with a fun day at the Perth Royal Show, where Tom and I spent most of the day walking around sampling food (aka stuffing our faces) and looking at all the displays - one of my favourites being the amazingly decorated cakes (how cute is that Yoda cake?!)

We also finally went to Jamie's Italian which has been on my list of places to try for ages. We had trouble choosing from the wide selection of antipasti so ended up just having a selection of those (we'll have to go back and try the main courses next time!) I highly recommend the "World's best olives on ice" which were absolutely delicious!

 As usual there were other yummy food adventures too (Going out for breakfast on the weekend is just kinda "our thing" ... can you tell we love our food?)

I also had fun dressing up as Nemo for an Under the Sea themed party, and helping my littlest sister dress up as a bat for halloween :)
Putting together home-made costumes is so much fun and something I don't get to do as much now that I'm not at uni anymore!


All in all, a pretty good month, I hope yours was great too!

Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished