Sunday 11 January 2015

My Style Diary - The dress that didn't quite make it...


Heya :)

I have a bit of a backlog of photos to go through at the moment so today I actually have some to share that were taken before Christmas!

This is what I was planning on wearing out to dinner with friends, but typical Lauren ended up changing at the last minute, so this dress never quite made it out the door! I have this annoying "fear" (that's not really the right word for it... "dislike" might be a better one) of being overdressed, so I always tend to err on the more casual side (it's my comfort zone). Sadly though this does mean that some of my more fancy clothes don't get as much use as they should - definitely something I'm going to try and rectify this year! 

This cute little dress from Dotti has had it's fair share of outings though, I just don't think any of them have actually made it to the blog yet!

I hope you've had a lovely Sunday :)

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Dress - Dotti
Heels - Zara

4 comments :

  1. I totally know what you mean. That quote of rather being overdressed? NOPE. Not me. I mean, I was so terrified of it once when I was younger, I showed up at a wedding in jeans. Safe to say, I had absolutely no sense of fashion (or dressing manners) back in the day!

    You look absolutely lovely! I am absolutely in love with your heels, I saw a pair similar to them the other day and was so tempted to get it. xxx

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne!
      I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels like this! xx

      Delete
  2. loving those shoes ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished