Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!!


Hello!
I know this is a little late, but I just really wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year!
I hope you had a fabulous New Years Eve and a great start to 2015.

I was planning on doing a post on New Years Resolutions, but to be honest I haven't completely decided on mine yet! For some reason it always takes me a few days into the New Year to really define what I want them to be, instead of just having a vague idea floating around in my head. That's one of the things about resolutions and goals though - one of the best things you can do to help achieve them is to be very specific, so that's what I'm going to try and do this year. 

One of the main ones though is to stop worrying about what others think. It's one of those things that creates so much unnecessary anxiety, and unfortunately I do often let it stop me from doing what I want to do. 
A perfect example of this is how I'm so secretive about my blog. For some reason I hate the idea of people I know reading it (my close friends and family don't count in this) because I worry about what they'll think. 
I know it's ridiculous so this year it's going to stop! 


Have you made any resolutions this year? I'd love to hear about them!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished