Sunday 28 April 2013

My Style Diary - Another comfy outfit







Hello again :)

I'm sitting here with a cup of chamomile tea and feeling really content, (which is surprising for a Sunday night). I've actually had a really productive day and knocked off quite a few things on my "To Do List". One of them is sign up for Swing Dancing! I've been saying I'm going to do it for ages now, and I'm really looking forward to starting! 

This is the last outfit from my weekend down south. It's obviously just very casual, but I couldn't resist making the most of the opportunity to take photos in such beautiful surroundings. I'm in love with this scarf from Witchery which I'd had my eye on for ages and finally picked up when it went on sale! 

It should be a good week this week - I have quite a few things to look forward to! Meeting up with my friend Lucy who I haven't seen in ages, the Engineering Ball on Friday night (which will probably be the last uni ball that I go to), and the Swing Dance Workshop on Sunday. 

I hope you have a fantastic week!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

What I'm Wearing
Jumper - Country Road
Jeans - Calvin Klein
Boots - All Saints
Scarf - Witchery 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished