Saturday 6 April 2013

My Style Diary - Pink and Khaki








 Hello :)

I'm sitting here with my cup of tea and feeling very relaxed at the moment. Tonight my dad fired up the pizza oven and we had home made pizza for dinner which was delicious (and fun to make!)

This is what I wore to the movies last night with Tom. I was going to dress up a bit more, but as often happens I just ended up in shorts. They're just the most comfortable thing :). We don't go to the movies very often with just the two of us, mainly because it's so expensive, and because it can sometimes be a bit of a struggle finding one we both want to watch! 

We decided on "Hyde Park on Hudson", which was the story of the relationship between Franklin Roosevelt and his distant cousin Daisy. It was a reasonably good movie with some rather funny moments. Tom and I both agreed we'd probably give it a 3.5 out of 5. There's a review here if you're interested. Anyway, after the movie we headed back to Tom's house and once again spent the rest of the night watching Gilmore Girls. We're slowly working through them all! :)

Hope you're having a great night

Love Lauren
xxxx

What I'm Wearing
Top - Trenery
Shorts - Refuge
Boots - Betts
Necklace - Saba
Bracelet - Birthday gift
Ring - Wild Lily Empire






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished