Sunday 7 April 2013

My Style Diary - My favourite dress








Hello
I hope you're having a lovely Sunday (I'm really talking to myself seeing as I don't think anyone actually reads this blog! But that's okay :)
Today I went out for coffee with some girl friends which was lovely. Looking through my past posts it really seems like all I do is go out for brunch/lunch/dinner etc with friends...but I promise I do actually work! I just don't post any outfit pictures for that because my work clothes aren't particularly exciting. 

Anywho, I felt like being girly today, so I wore my favourite flowery dress. I was looking through my jewellery box and came across this ring. I've had this since I was about 5 or 6, but lost it in the garden one day and couldn't find it despite my searches. Miraculously, years later it just turned up! Funny how things happen like that. 

What I'm Wearing
Sandals - from Paris
Belt - My Mum's
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and from China
Bag - Jigsaw


Lots of love
Lauren
xxx

2 comments :

  1. hi dear! thank you for visiting my blog this is a very cute dress and you are a beautiful girl..i wish you luck with your new blog..would you like to follow each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment and let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty dress. I have a similar one but in a much deeper color! I'm glad I found your site. :) Let's follow each other, shall we? :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished