Saturday 30 March 2013

My Style Diary - Autumn Florals










Hello!
Over the past few days it's actually started to feel a little  more like autumn. I'm usually a total summer girl but for once I'm quite looking forward to the cooler weather. It poured down the other night and it was so nice to be snuggled up in bed listening to the rain...although the fact that it was still raining in the morning made getting up to go to work that much harder!

This is what I wore last night hanging out with my boyfriend. We were considering going to see a movie but in the end we just ended up chilling out and watching Gilmore Girls. It's my favourite TV show (and Tom actually really likes it too), so I really couldn't ask for a more perfect and relaxing night.

These floral jeans remind me of a pair I had when I was about 9. Now that I think about it, that was probably when I first became interested in clothes. I distinctly remember that I used to wear my cream rose printed jeans with a cute little navy blue beret, and it was my favourite outfit! I was so excited when I found this pair in dotti!

What I'm Wearing
Top - Witchery
Pants - Dotti
Boots - All Saints
Jumper - Country Road
Necklace - Saba
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and a gift

Love Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished