Saturday 9 March 2013

My Style Diary - You were my first friend







Hello :) So here's yet another outfit of the day post (from last week!). A very simple and comfy outfit but made a bit more interesting with some fun accessories. I love my owl ring which was a Christmas present from a few years back. Owl accessories or prints seem to be everywhere at the moment, and this one is so cute :). I also decided to add a pop of colour with a red lip and finally had a chance to try out this teal coloured nail polish. It's an awesome colour but can be a bit hard to co-ordinate with! 

Anyway, that's it for now. I think I'm going to try and do a few more posts today and then catch up on some Vampire Diaries tonight! It's been very strange not being at uni anymore! Usually Saturdays were always dedicated to study but now it's like "...hmmm I've done all my jobs around the house...now what?" (I've spent a rather large part of the afternoon watching youtube videos actually!)

What I'm Wearing
Top - Pull and Bear
Shorts - Zara
Boots - Betts
Bag - Jigsaw
Owl Ring - Wild Lily Empire 
(No longer available but they have lots of other cute rings!)
Bracelets - Pandora and a birthday gift
Earrings - Local store
Nail polish - OPI Yodel me on my cell
Lipstick - Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet No. 40 "La Sensuelle"

Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished