Monday 4 March 2013

My Style Diary - White and Tan



I wore this dress out to dinner with my family and family friends on Friday night. I absolutely love white dresses because you can do so many different things with them and this one is particularly great because it's so comfortable and easy to wear.  That's one of the key things for me - I like clothes that are easy to throw on and look effortless but still put together, nothing uncomfortable or too fussy. One of the reasons I was hesitant to start this blog was because I thought my style was too boring. Some bloggers outfits are beautiful but so intricate and... well, complicated I guess. I love those kind of outfits but when it comes to things that I would actually wear I'm much more simple and laid back.

Thank you very much to my Mum who took these photos! We were in a bit of a rush so only managed to take a few quick snaps!

What I'm Wearing
Dress - Tigerlily
Belt - Trenery
Bag- Jigsaw
Shoes - Aldo

Oh also, I'm trying to be better at linking the pieces that I'm wearing and that are still available. Hopefully it's helpful :)

Love
Lauren xxx

2 comments :

  1. Love your tan bag!!
    Your blog is great :)
    xo
    www.alliesfashionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for checking it out! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished