Friday 1 March 2013

My Style Diary - Bright Pink and White











Hello :) 

So I've finally managed to take some photos when I'm wearing something colourful! While I do love white (and I wear it a lot) I also really like wearing bright colours... in particular pink. I love the cut of this top and the fabric makes it a little bit more dressy than a normal t-shirt.  The colour is just so bright and cheerful - it makes me smile :)

Another very exciting thing about this outfit is my new bag! I went on a rather large shopping spree last Thursday (my excuse is that the sales where too good to pass up!) and one of the things I found was this lovely handbag. It's from Jigsaw and I absolutely love the colour, style, size...everything about it really. I think I'll do a separate "What's in my bag" post so I won't ramble on about it now. 

Anyway, I hope you've had a lovely day

Lots of Love

Lauren xxx

What I'm Wearing
Top - Trenery
Shorts - Sportsgirl
Shoes - Aldo
Bag - Jigsaw
Necklace - Thomas Sabo
Watch - Thomas Sabo
Bracelets - Pandora and a gift from my mum (I think it's from China)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished