Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Style Diary - Out to Dinner in a Red Dress







So here's yet another new dress purchase! I bought this dress on the same day as the one in my previous post and I absolutely love it (but I promise that I'm now on a shopping ban!) The cut is so flattering with the wide fitted band 'round the waist and the full skirt, and I love the red colour. Red isn't a colour that appears very often in my wardrobe so it's nice for a bit of a change! The cut outs at the back add an interesting touch too. 

I almost didn't buy this, but the thing that really sold me was the fact that it can so easily be dressed up or down. From a nice dinner, to work, to just a relaxed day with friends I can see this dress getting a lot of use! 

For a dinner out with my family to celebrate my graduation I decided to pair it with these adorable bow heels that I picked up in London and some dangly earrings. I think it's safe to say that there will be many different outfit posts with this dress in the future!

What I'm Wearing
Dress - Tigerlily
Shoes - Office
Bag - Jigsaw
Earrings - Wild Lily Empire
Bracelet - (actually a necklace and from a local store)

Love Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished