Wednesday 24 December 2014

My Style Diary - It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...


Good morning :)

I can't believe it's the 24th of December already! I figured seeing as Christmas eve is upon us, I would share a more festive outfit with you!

This is a dress I've had for years (about 8 if I remember correctly) and it is still by far one of my absolute favourites, particularly around Christmas time as the red and white does feel very festive and the full skirt is just so feminine and pretty (and fun to swish around in). It definitely fits into the "feel good dress" category. 

Anyway, I'm off to start preparing our yummy Christmas dinner with my Mum.

I hope you're having a great day!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

Dress - from Singapore 
(not sure of the brand as the tag has come off!)
Wedges - Aldo
Watch - Calvin Klein
Bracelet - Kookai


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished