Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Style Diary - Matchy-Matchy

Hello :)

This outfit is a little more matchy-matchy than I would normally go for, but I do like the white/pink combo so we'll just go with it :)

I ordered this skirt online months ago from Topshop as it was one of those items that I'd seen on a couple of blogs and decided I just had to have. It's waited patiently in my wardrobe and now that summer's here I'm excited to finally be able to pull it out!
I love the scalloped hem that adds a really interesting, special touch to an otherwise simple white skirt.

These photos were taken in Fremantle last weekend where I spent I lovely Saturday afternoon with Tom and a friend, strolling around, checking out the Markets and Many 6160, picking up a book to read from Elizabeth's Bookshop - a second hand bookstore that I just love, enjoying a yummy slice at The Raw Kitchen and just generally enjoying the beautiful sunny day.

Hope you've had a good day!

Lauren
xxx


Top - H&M
Skirt - Topshop
Sandals - from Paris
Bag - Jigsaw
Watch - Thomas Sabo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished