Monday 1 December 2014

November in Pictures

A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month...

December is upon us, and I have to say I'm very excited about it. I love this time of year (as I've probably said a million times already), with the lovely warmer weather and excitement of holidays and Christmas on the way. 
November has been a pretty good month - there've been ups and downs, but here's a few photos of some of the fun things I got up to :)

I was contemplating doing a kind of "Blogmas" - like "Vlogmas" on youtube where people vlog everyday up to Christmas, but instead trying to have a new post up everyday. I've decided though that might be pushing it a little bit, but I do have some fun plans for a few festive posts - including one on baking gingerbread (yum!) 

I hope you've had a great Monday and first day of December!

Lots of Love
Lauren
xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished